Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Deck the Halls Part I


Well, Christmas is on its way, and now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, I have begun to prepare my home for the season. A few years ago I started collecting the Willow Tree Nativity set. This year, as an early birthday gift, Mama Mayhem gave me the final pieces to my set, so naturally it was the first thing I wanted to set out.



The table I have is a bit too small for such an elaborate set, but I work with what I've got. It took me a while to get them all positioned the way I wanted them. I love the beauty and simplicity of the set.

The new pieces that were added this year are the wise men and the stable animals.

What about you? Any new Christmas decorations you are excited about? Have you started to Deck the Halls?


No comments:

Post a Comment