Saturday, March 3, 2012

Plants

I finally got plant added to my bathroom project. You can read all about it here and here.  Apparently March in Iowa is not a great time to shop for plants. The spring stock is not in yet so all I could find were some leftovers from last year. Inspite of this trouble I am thrilled with how they turned out!


 I chose three different plants to bring in more textures and colors. I think my favorite (shhh..don't tell the others) is this little succulent. I don't know what it is called. All the tags were gone. Anybody know?

I also picked this pretty little ivy plant. It is situated closest to the window because it needs the most sun of all three plants. 

Finally, I liked the wild spirit of this little guy. I think he looks kind of cactus like, but is not poky. 

Having plants in there makes it feel so springy! Any potting or planting happening at your place?

Love,
Natalie




5 comments:

  1. I have just begun planting today! I put some fresh pansies with ivy on the front porch because they will survive the few more frosts we expect here in Virginia. I am anxious to see all of our beauties emerge soon when the soil warms a bit more. We are enjoying daffodils so far!! I think your room looks beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Sounds like you have a lot of beautiful stuff going. My daffodils have just emerged. Can't wait til they bloom. Thanks for stopping by!
      Natalie

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! I just saw those little pots and rod at Ikea a few weeks ago.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love adding plants to a room. They give so much life and I love how yours look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plants do make it feel like spring. I just made a flower pot for my bathroom and put some greenery in there. It just makes it feel so springy. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete