Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs

It is GRILLING SEASON!!! YES! I love meals from the grill. Now, I do not man the grill, but I do love everything that comes off of it. I also love all the sides associated with grilling baked beans, potato salad, and like any good Iowa girl I love me some sweet corn!

Today I thought I would share one of Mr. Mayhem and my favorite grilling recipes OF ALL TIME! How is that for a build up?


Ingredients:
1/2 C Olive Oil
1/2 C Ranch Dressing
3 TBS. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tsp. White Vinegar
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1 TBS Minced Fresh Rosemary (or 1/2 TBS dry)
2 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
1 TBS White Sugar
3 Skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
Vegetables (bell peppers, fresh mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes)


Stir together all of the ingredients. Add the chicken. Allow to marinate at least 30 min. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 15 min. Then, thread on chicken and vegetables. It is better to do them separately since they need to cook different amounts of time. Place them on the grill preheated to medium-high. Grill for 10-12 min. or until the chicken is no longer pink, turning frequently.


I served the kabobs with rice and green beans. It is a really colorful lovely plate. Just slide the goodies off the skewer to enjoy!

Printable Recipe Card

What is your favorite grill recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment